Aim & Vision
Home > About > Aim & Vision
AIM AND VISION OF City Education Centre Higher Secondary School
- The chief aim of education should be to help the growing soul to draw out that in itself which is best and to make it perfect for the noble use.
- All knowledge is within and has to be evoked by education rather than instilled from outside.
- The integral growth and perfection of the individual and the establishment of an environment conducive to this end.
- Education should be to discover it, develop it and use it.
- Social transformation through the dynamic application of spirituality in all fields of human endevour at both the individual and collective levels.
- A united and awakened India.
- To change the focus of our educational efforts from the “furnishing” of knowledge to the adequate building up of the faculties of knowledge and the strengthening of the moral fabric of the student, of each individual student.